Sunday, July 21, 2013

July 21st

This morning we solved the family tree issue. My brother sent me info from a family history that my mom had written that detailed the history of my grandfather & his siblings coming to Canada & the U.S. Marty's sister talked to his mom who remembered coming to Seattle to visit my parents. It turns out that Marty's granddad & mine were brothers. Marty & I visited about that for quite a while this morning. It took both families to make the final connections.

This morning Dylan & the girls went with Harv to pull his shrimp pots - he got about 150 shrimp. When they got back Maggie cleaned them while they watched. And then the girls watched Harv throw the shrimp heads back into the water & saw all the little fish coming up to dine.

After lunch we took the family over to the "lagoon" again to swim. Then Rod & I went for a ride & found one of our friends who got in a couple days ago & visited with him a little before going to pick the swimmers up.

No comments:

Post a Comment